February will soon be over and I only have two posts, but of course that does not mean nothing is going on in my life :) In fact, it is because I only have little time in front of the PC to do personal stuff such as blogging. Anyways, here are some of the happenings this month.
We had a simple celebration with the family of my Pastor who happen to have the same birthday with me. We went to a campsite in Batangas and spent the one 2 days/1 night there. It was such a refreshing time and my husband enjoyed the trees and the peaceful surroundings.
My husband was invited to sing a few songs in a Valentine event of another church, I was invited too :) whether they like it or not! hahaha!. It was such a lovely evening. They had a game wherein we were asked to write a note for each other. We had fun!
It was a privilege working with this couple. She was the most organized bride I ever had :D every little detail is written with clear instruction. Working with her is so easy and I enjoyed it so much plus the fact that she is our Ninong's daughter.
Hetty and Toph
February 18, 2016
Mati's Garden, Tagaytay City
Photos : ctto (grabbed from facebook friends)
What a lovely wedding! Makes me want to get married again...with the same man of course!
5 days before my birthday. I am making this birthday wish list just in case someone wants to shower me with love on my birthday..hehehe!! paging all my friends including fb friends, family, relatives and church mates and most of all my husband!!
Hindi naman ako mahirap pasayahin, so mababaw lang ang mga kahilingan ko :)
1. Sopas -my favorite soup meal in the world!
2. Adult Coloring books (kahit yung nabibili lang sa divi pwede basta nakukulayan)
3. Coloring pens or water colors
4. A whole day sleep and rest at home (movie marathon or do something artsy) - I think I can give this to my self na since Feb 8 is a holiday..yehey!!!
5. Whole body massage!
7. Haircut with hair color :)
8. Flat shoes, size 7 or 7 1/2 , black or brown
9. Special breakfast! (Vigan longganisa, fried rice, scrambled eggs, hot coffee) like this! kakagutom naman!
If you can not give anything listed above, you know what? It's okay. I will still love you-just offer a simple prayer for me, that counts a lot and I will appreciate it very much. Your friendship it self is already a gift and for that I am very grateful.