1. Blog-write something, grab opportunities, finish assignments, google
2. Play games in your mobile or play station or personal computer
3. Read a good book, if you have a bible then that’s the best book to read. I’m
in the book of Psalms right now and I find great strength in them.
4. Talk to God, yes like tell him what’s inside you.
5. Chat with a friend through YM or Skype.
6. Flip through the furniture catalog and think of your dream furniture. I love
that! Sometimes I even look to big houses and cars in the net and magazines
and dream that someday I’ll own one like that.
7. Have a good coffee with your hubby (if you’re both home together)
8. Watch a good movie or your favorite TV shows.
9. Sleep (that’s what I’m doing later)
10. Lastly blog again-ahehe! It’s one of the best thing to do, right?