So I am now into "what are the good source of Vitamin D?"
See how this Vitamin D can help us.
Optimal vitamin D levels are important for:
- Improved fertility (a big problem in PCOS).
- Controlling weight (a big problem in PCOS).
- Liver health (fatty liver disease and damage is common in PCOS).
- Reducing insulin resistance and avoiding pancreas exhaustion (common in PCOS plus increased risk of diabetes).
- Prevention of bone loss and osteoporosis.
- Positive mood and cognitive performance.
- Breast health.
- Gastrointestinal tract health.
- Nervous system health.
- And more!