1. How was your day yesterday?
Fine, not so busy at work because the big boss is out of the country.
2. Who do you dislike most? People who are so dull to talk to, people who don’t recognize your talent, or people who are better looking than you?
People who are so dull to talk to.
3. When you we’re still single or if you’re single, do you tend to date people younger or older than you?
No pattern, but i ended up marrying one that is younger than me.
4. Do you have any fears, phobias, or concerns about doctors?
None, as a matter of fact I'll have an appointment next week.
5. What five things that you have done in life that you are most proud of?
- I'm proud to be child of GOD.
- of the scholarships ministry I handle in the church
-of being a wife to my hubby
-of being able to transfer to corporate world.
-of weddings I organized this year, baka nga pwede ako magkaroon ng carreer dito ah.
6. Are you an optimist, pessimist, or realist? Explain.
Realist- I always try to look in reality so i won't be disappointed nor discouraged if ever.
7. Which is worse, seeing someone chewing their fingernails or picking their nose?
picking their nose. yucks.
8. Would you rather kiss a stranger or someone you hate?
9. Would you rather be lost at sea or in a desert? Why?
I can't swim so in a desert na lang.
10.Would you rather speak with God for one minute or add one year to your life?
"better is one day in your court than thousand elsewhere" so one minute with God is like a year na rin.
Join us here.