1. Sojourn 2. Pinay Mom in Czech Republic 3. See Me for what You Will 4. LAINY'S MUSINGS 5. OUR JOURNEY TO FOREVER6. My Paperless Writings 7. As The World Turns 8. My Daily Discourse 9.From This Side 10. Our Family Adventure! 11. Life Together Starts 12. We R Family 13. God's gift 14.Your link here.
Are you deeply in love with your spouse or boyfriend/girlfriend? If you do, let's try how well you remember the moment of your life with him. But before you put yourself in the hot seat please read the rules of this tag first.
1. This tag should be pass on to your friends.
2. Visit the blog of the person you've got this tag.
3. Leave a comment on her/his tag post. Be sure to thank her/him for this tag.
4. Highlight and link all the list of people who accepted this tag by visiting their blog site.
5. There are 10 questions that you need to answer but you will be the one to write the 10th question for the next person you want to pass this tag.
Here are the questions. Be honest with your answers.
1. How did you meet your husband/wife or boyfriend/girlfriend?
I met him when I was searching for God, I just moved here in Manila and was trying to find my space, went to thier church (which is now our church), my cousin invited me and saw him leading the worship. we became friends and the rest is history.
2. Where did you go on your first date?
I do not remember exactly because we were so used to going out but I think the first real date was Paco Park..haha!
3. When was your first intimate kiss?
Sometime APril of 2006
4. How many girlfriends/boyfriends he/she had in the past? Do you honestly know?
I'm second to his ex who was my very very good friend. :)
5. What is his/her ethnicity?
6. What is his/her favorite food?
Right now, he's loving lechon manok specially Baliwag's..but most of the time..kahit ano nga lang :)
7. What is he/she like if he/she is mad?
He's so quiet and you wouldn't kow what's goin on with him.
8. What are the things he/she did you thought is the most romantic thing he'd/she'd ever done?
Everyday..sometimes even it is not viewed of some as "romantic" but for me it is..like when he cook or when he just kiss and say he loves me from out of nowhere..
9. Describe how he/you proposed to you.
We were actually in the middle of the wedding plans when he gave me the ring..probably he waited just in time for my birthday..
10. What do you usually do on your dates?
Eat out and talk :) we rarely go to the movies eh.