Here are the rules: Remove one (1) question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag eight (8) people in your list. List them out at the end of this post.
1. At what age do/did you wish to marry?
>>>when I was young, i wanted to get married at the age of 25.I got married at the age of 33.
2. What is your pseudonym?
3. Have you ever shoplifted?
4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
>>>Europe, Canada, Australia and US of A. (dami no?)
5. Which part of you that you hate the most?
>>>my being so overly sensitive
6. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do?
>>>I got sad (hehe!) and then I cry a nd I talk to God about it.
7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
>>>Right now, my parents, their quite old na kasi.
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
>>>divide some part for the family, travel, put up a foundation or an orphanage or a shelter for people in the street (kids or adults)
9. What do you loved the most last year (2007)?
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you:
>>> she seems nice!
>>> she seems nice!
11. How do you cope with boredom?
>>>surf the net, blog, watch TV and read.
12. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?
>>>I regretted some of my mistakes but not to the point of wishing I could turn back the hands of time because I believe that every mistake I had in the past are part of God’s plan in my life.
13. Which type of person do you hate the most?
>>>those who brag nothing but themselves
14. What is your ambition?
>>>To be able to put up a center or that foundation
15. If you had one wish what would you wish for?
>>I wish I am pregnant now.
16. How did you celebrate new year?
>>>With my hubby’s family.
17. It is already 2008, do you have a new year’s resolution?
>>> None. It’s almost middle of the year na eh.
18. What do you look forward to in 2008?
>>>holding our first child in our hands (hoping)
19. If your life is a song, what title best fit it?
>>> I am an offering
20. What do you think is your greatest accomplishment in life?
>>> I have done nothing great but knowing Jesus is the greatest thing that ever happened to me.
I'm not tagging anyoine na kasi almost all of my friends in the list has this tag na eh. :)